28 November 2012

OPI Germany Collection

OPI Germany Collection. I know I'm a little late to get this but better late then never right? I decided to get this collection after buying a mini set and stumbling upon Don't Pretzel My Buttons. It turned out to be my perfect nude. Then I tried the charcoal grey and the purple and it was all over...they had to be mine. I love buying collections as the colours compliment each other really well for nail art. There is also the crazy nail lady factor where I have to have them all lined up together. I really love all of the colours and OPI brushes are just the best. Sagenhaft! That's German for legend----ary!


Here are the names of the polishes in the collection.


OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...