22 July 2013

Mr and Mrs.

The past few weeks have whizzed by in a flash with lots of exciting things on the DQ calender. Last Saturday Jules and I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of our good friend and fellow DQer Miss Tamra, to the man of her dreams, Dan. It was a gorgeous ceremony and a super fun reception. Thank you both for inviting us, it was an honour to be a part of your special day.

So what do my nails have to do with the wedding? Well I did them to match my outfit of course!


To create this design was really simple. I started with a white base coat. I then painted messy rainbow stripes using my medium sized striping brush. The polishes I used were:
  • OPI Red my fortune cookie (red)
  • BC 22 (jade)
  • BC 6 (purple)
  • Barry M Lemon Icecream (yellow) 
  • China Glaze Japanese Koi (orange)

To add the pattern I used a Pueen plate from their first generation stamping set: 25F Sumptuous Gallery which is available here.  Amazingly this was the exact pattern of my very OTT dress. I used Konad special polish in black to stamp with.


I didn't have any good photos of my outfit to share at the time that I wrote this post but I promise to add one soon. The holographic red heart is from a stud set which is available here. 
 

Thank you again Tamra and Dan for allowing us to be a part of your big day. Here's to a lifetime of happiness and good fortune for you, Dan and that little spunk Mr K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...