12 September 2013

#31dc2013 - Day 12: Stripes

You all know I love a good stripe! My striping brush is the most used tool in my nail art kit. I really wanted to recreate my striped mani from last year but didn't want to seem like I was cheating so I took the same colours and mixed it up instead. This design is called a waterfall mani and I used a really thin striping brush to achieve these fine tapered lines. 



Today's design features:
  • OPI - Skull and Glossbones (grey)
  • Lechat - Hot Pink
  • China Glaze - Liquid Leather (black)
  • China Glaze - White on White
  • Zoya - Dahlia (charcoal pixie)

I wasn't overly fussed with this mani at first but I grew to like it, especially the thumb. Below is the design I did last year which I really loved and have done a couple of times again since then. Check out the difference in my nail length and shape! Thanks to Duri my nails have never looked better! Until tomorrow.....






1 comment:

  1. I love the pink/black/white combo over nude. Of course, pink/black/white is my favourite colour combo already! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. If you'd like to accept the nomination, details and my questions for you are in my blog post (http://lazylacquerista.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html). Cheers, Relle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...