8 April 2014

Chanel Nails

Firstly I want to thank say you to all our followers who check back regularly to see what's happening here on our blog. In recent months I have been very slack posting, but I checked into the stats today and there are lots of you still checking in daily. So thanks! You have given me the push I needed to blog again xx It was only fitting I did something super glam for the super fans! CHANEL.


Jules and I share our nail art daily on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and Tumblr,  so if you like to keep up to date with our manis please follow along. Facebook is making it really hard for our followers to see us :( So if you feel like you haven't seen anything in your newsfeed, you probably haven't...but we are posting...everyday! To have our posts show up please like and comment on our photos and facebook will start to put more DQN stuff in your newsfeed. Ok...on to the mani XD


Polishes used:
  • OPI - White gold and silver topcoat
  • OPI - Love, Music, Angel, Baby (gold satin)
  • China Glaze: Liquid Leather




The Chanel logo is a water decal. I have had it for ages, I think it came free with a big order we did for nail decals. You can find them lots of places on the net. They are a bit fiddly to apply, but not too hard. Basically you cut out the shape really closely. Place it on your nail, then use a cotton tip soaked it water to wet it from behind. Then you peel the paper off. Its exactly like applying a fake tattoo. My decal was gold but when wet turned white gold...weird but cool! 


I will be posting again here on the blog later in the week...yeah I'm on a roll! xx


1 comment:

  1. Aaaaahhh, love your mani. It is so elegant and lovely. I've been doing so many Spring manis - need to do a few darker manis, like this one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...