13 April 2014

Feather Nails

My most favourite nails that I have done in ages. Figured they deserved a blog post of their own. Deceptively simple, so pretty.


This design was done using a 3 colour gradient. A made a tutorial for how I do 3 colour gradients a long time ago - here is the link. I tend to use a different method when doing 2 colour gradients as its harder to get that nice fade with only two colours. This is how I do 2 colour gradients. 



CG - In a lily bit (lilac)
CG - Lotus Begin ( purple)
Zoya - Dot


The feathers are water decals. Im sorry I cant remember where I got them, I think they were a freebee from our polish supplier. You can find them on ebay, Born Pretty etc. I apply water decals by cutting around them really closely, lying on top of my nails then wetting them from behind with a cotton tip. Isn't Zoya - Dot just the nicest soft pink? xx



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful mani! I love how soft it is. Love, love, love this. Beautiful gradient, and, oh, the just-right-placement of those feather decals! And, yes, I have been wanting Zoya Dot, along with Cole, since I first saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It is an award meant to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. To get to your list of questions, just click on my profile to get to my blog. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all nail look great, i will design for my nail salon

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooww..Pretty Design , I will trying

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...